This form indicates the policies and regulations set forth as part of the contract for the conference referenced in this contract with Emerald Coast Emergency Care Symposium (ECECS). ECECS reserves the sole right to render all interpretations, and to amend and enforce these policies and regulations, and to establish any and all further regulations not specifically covered below to assure the general success and well-being of the conference. ECECS reserves the right to decline, prohibit, and/or deny any exhibit or sponsorship that in its sole judgment is contrary to the character, objectives, and best interests of the conference or suitable for its attendee audience.
1. EXHIBITOR’S INFORMATION KIT: A complete Exhibitors Information Kit containing all the necessary order forms for drayage, electrical service, cleaning, etc., will be sent via e-mail to each exhibitor after confirmation of space assignments.
2. GENERAL EXHIBIT INFORMATION: All exhibits must be set up by the time and date in the conference Exhibitor Information Kit. The exhibits officially close at the time and date in the Exhibitor Information Kit. No exhibitors may dismantle exhibits until the official closing time. ECECS reserves the right to assign booth space.
3. EXHIBITOR SERVICES: The official decorating and drayage company of the Event will provide and distribute an Exhibitor Information Kit containing literature and rates for all services and equipment. All furnishings and special requirements should be ordered through that decorating company.
4. ARRANGEMENT OF EXHIBITS: The exhibitor agrees to manage his/her exhibits so as not to obstruct or interfere in any way with the general view, the view of the exhibits of other exhibitors, or the free passage of spectators. The decision of ECECS as to what constitutes or interferes will be final.
5. CARE OF SPACE: The exhibitor agrees not to deface, injure, or mar the exhibition hall of the venue, any of the furniture of fixtures contained therein, and/or any of the property of whatever nature placed therein. The exhibitor will be liable to ECECS and/or the venue for any damage resulting to such exhibition hall, furniture and fixtures contained therein, and/or such property placed therein by ECECS, which will occur by reason of the commission or omission of any exhibitor and/or it’s agents, servants, or employees. The exhibitor will defend and hold harmless ECECS from all claims and suits against ECECS arising from the aforesaid commission or omissions of the exhibitor, their agents, servants, or employees. All material used by exhibitors must conform to the requirements of the Fire Department of the city in which the venue is located.
6. INSURANCE: ECECS assumes no responsibility for the safety of the personnel and property of exhibitors or the personal property of their officers, agents, servants, or employees. Any exhibitor wishing to insure his/her personnel or goods against injury, theft, damage by fire, accident, or other cause must do so at his/her own expense.
7. SECURITY: ECECS and the venue are not responsible for loss of or damage to exhibitor property.
8. LIABILITY: ECECS will not be liable for any damages in the event that performance of this contract is rendered impossible for any of the following causes: destruction of the exhibit hall or any substantial portion thereof by fire, earthquake, the elements, a public enemy, strikes or other public disorder, impossibility of performance created by lay or any public authority, and/or for any cause beyond it’s control or the control of the venue.
9. SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: Please ship early and prepay all transportation charges. Collect shipments will not be accepted and all shipments should be labeled with return address. Additional shipping instructions and labels will be provided in the Exhibitors Information Kit. All shipments should be packed securely and fully prepaid. Bills of lading should be forwarded to the drayage agent when shipment is made. Each exhibitor agrees to ship his/her materials at the company’s own risk and expense.
10. CONDUCT OF EXHIBITS: Canvassing or distributing of promotional outside the exhibitor’s own booth will not be permitted. ECECS reserves the right to monitor and reduce any exhibitor sound system so that it does not interfere with the show and/or other exhibitors. Exhibitors may not serve or dispense food or beverages of any type from their booths or in the exhibit area without the consent of ECECS. No part of the display including products is permitted outside the exhibit space. Products and furnishings should be arranged with the safety of the exhibitors and attendees in mind. Each exhibitor must make provisions for the safeguarding of his/her goods, materials, equipment and display, at all times. The exhibitor will indemnify and hold ECECS and the venue harmless against such claims. All the exhibitor’s property should be deemed to remain under the exhibitor’s custody and control in storage, in transit to or from, or within the confines of ECECS or it’s service contractor.
11. PAYMENT: Exhibit space cost and payment terms are stated on the front of this contract, and all payments are non-refundable. In the event of total or partial cancellation (space size reduction) by exhibitor, the Booth Fee will not be reduced or refunded, amount will be due. If exhibitor fails to pay the entire Booth Fee at the times specified or fails to comply with any of the terms and conditions or rules and regulations, Management may reassign the booth location reserved for Exhibitor and/or may resell that booth location to another party. The entire Booth Fee must be paid in full prior to move-in of the exposition. If Exhibitor cancels or breaches this agreement for any reason whatsoever, in addition to whatever rights Management may have under applicable law, any payments made by Exhibitor prior to the date of termination shall be retained for Managements liquidated damages and not as a penalty. Management and Exhibitor agree that such amounts constitute a reasonable provision for liquidated damages. Exhibitor shall also be liable for any payments required to be paid but not paid as of the date of cancellation or breach of this agreement. If the exposition is cancelled or is not held for any reason whatsoever, then this agreement shall be cancelled. Exhibitor’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be to receive a refund of all amount Exhibitor has actually paid on this account of this contract. If for any reason beyond Management’s reasonable control (e.g., an act of god, fire, labor disturbance, etc.) the exposition is materially curtailed, Exhibitor’s sole and exclusive remedy shall be to receive a pro-rate refund of the Booth Fee
12. DECORATION: ECECS shall have full discretion in the placing, arrangement, and appearance of all items displayed by exhibitor and may require the replacing, rearrangement, or redecorating of any item or of any booth, and no liability shall attach to management for costs that may devolve upon exhibitor thereby.
13. OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES: Exhibitor shall not conduct any event that will take qualified show attendees from the event. Exhibitor shall not conduct or sponsor at any time during the event any off-site hospitality events.
14. LOTTERIES AND CONTESTS: The operation of games of chance, lottery devices, or the actual or simulated pursuit of any recreational pastime is permitted only to the extent permitted by applicable law and upon ECECS written approval.
15. ADMISSION: ECECS shall always have sole control over admission policies. Booth personnel are restricted to exhibitor’s employees and authorized representatives. All exhibitor personnel must always wear exhibitor badge. Exhibitor’s booth must be staffed during all exhibit hall hours.